Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wedding Presents

This past weekend was Georgia's wedding, and I'm going to go ahead and blame wedding preparation on the last on blog posting :) I know Georgia has some pictures lined up for posts when she gets back from her honeymoon.


Not only did the bride and groom get presents for their wedding, but those of us in the bridal party got a snazzy present from the couple. Georgia got us really beautiful stoneware cookie jars and accompanying organic scone mix. I LOVE mine, and I got to choose the best flavor (I think), Blueberry Ginger. I think foodies would agree that this is a scone win.

beautiful cookie jar


tasty scone mix

Though I'm usually a fan of the fully homemade variety of baked good, this Lollipop Tree brand is pretty excellent - lots of great organic flavors and simple ingredients. I only added three tablespoons of butter, 1/4 cup of water and 2 eggs to the mix. I opted not to roll out the dough and instead made drop scones. These were quick, easy and delicious. Thanks Georgia and Andrew! I'll likely be taking this to a cheese party I'm going to tonight ;)

Want some of our own? Check out the Lollipop Tree website.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...