Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Throwdown in Columbus

So, after flying around the country pretty frequently for work over the last two years I finally saw someone interesting in the airport! I had just passed through security at the Port Columbus, OH airport and was walking towards my gate when I passed someone familiar talking on his cell phone. I definitely did a double take - "Wait, was that...it couldn't be, could it? It is!"

And the mystery guest is...

BOBBY FLAY!!!

Ok, so I am a huge nerd, but I thought it was totally awesome. If he hadn't been on the phone I probably would have tried to get a picture with him or something.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool!

Dude, what was Bobby Flay doing in Ohio?? Also, he's skinnier in person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Now that I see his picture, I know who you're talking about. I think you should have walked in front of him and taken a picture of yourself with him walking behind you. Although I'm impressed with your computer wizardry (I'm easily impressed however).

carolbahn said...

you frickin' rock dude!!! I am still laughing about that picture. i might have to make it my background at work.

Unknown said...

That's cool!

Randi said...

picture is awesome. :P

Columbus Foodie said...

Throwdown here in Columbus? Interesting. Can't wait to see who/what he's competing against.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...